Form CRS

                                                                 Green Vista Capital, LLC
                                 Form CRS Customer Relationship Summary – August 2023
Green Vista Capital, LLC (“GVC” or the “Firm”) is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as a broker-dealer and is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC).

It is important that you are aware of the relationship you can establish with GVC. Through GVC you will establish a brokerage relationship. Brokerage and advisory services differ in many ways, including in the way services are charged. In general, brokers charge commissions on each trade that you do with them and advisors charge a fee which is calculated based on assets that they manage for you.

Free and simple tools are available to research firms and financial professionals at, which also provides educational materials about broker-dealers, investment advisers, and investing.

What investment services and advice can you provide me?

GVC offers limited brokerage services and products to retail customers. Our platform does not include all possible investments. We do not offer all types of securities but limit our product offering to private placements and direct mutual funds. Other security products or brokerage services may be more suitable for you. The private offering seek to raise money from investors to acquire a majority equity interest in a limited liability company (“LLCs”) whose primary asset is typically real property and located in the United States. However, GVC does also offer private placement in the energy industry as well through companies such as MDS Energy Development. Each offering has its own Private Placement Memorandum that details information on the offering and management structure. GVC also offers direct mutual fund investments to clients through companies such as Capital Group (American Funds). At times the firm may offer investments or products that are issued, sponsored, or managed by the firm or its affiliates. True North Resources, LLC is the issuer, sponsor, and manager of private placement offerings that are under common control and affiliated with GVC. The Firm may also refer clients to an affiliated registered investment adviser, Green Vista Asset Management, LLC, also under common control with GVC.  GVC does not maintain custody of client funds. For custodial accounts, GVC may utilize custodians such as Community National Bank (CNB Custody).

If you subscribe to a private placement or are an introduced investor, we will not monitor your investment on a regular basis. Moreover, we will not enter into a fiduciary relationshipwith you. It is important for you to understand that when our Registered Representatives make a recommendation to you, we are obligated to ensure the recommendation is in your best interest, considering reasonably available alternatives, and based on your stated investment objective, risk tolerance, liquidity needs, time horizon, financial needs, tax status, and other financial information you provide us. You may accept or reject any recommendations. It is also your responsibility to monitor your investments, and we encourage you to do so regularly. We do not commit to provide on-going monitoring of any recommended securities. If you prefer ongoing monitoring of your investments, you should speak with a financial professional about whether an advisory services relationship is more appropriate for you.

Conversation Starters. Ask your financial professional—
•  Given my financial situation, should I choose a brokerage service? Why or why not?
•  How will you choose investments to recommend to me?
•  What is your relevant experience, including your licenses, education, and other qualifications?  What do these qualifications mean?

What fees will I pay?

GVC will be paid commission charges from sponsors ranging from 5% to 7%, as outlined in the Private Placement Memorandum of the private placement offering. GVC may also receive fees from sponsors for marketing and due diligence, or managing broker dealer fees if GVC is the managing dealer on an offering.

GVC clients should expect to pay sales charges for mutual fund share classes. In addition, and where applicable, your custodian fees, and other administrative fees related to alternative investments held in a custodian account.

2 | P a g e

You will pay fees and costs whether you make or lose money on your investments. Fees and costs will reduce any amount of money you make on your investments over time. Please make sure you understand costs you are paying.

We must act in your best interest and not place our interests ahead of yours, but you will be charged more when there are more trades in your account, therefore the firm and your account executive have an incentive to encourage you to trade on a frequent basis. This is a conflict of interest which we mitigate via additional disclosures as well as the Firm’s supervision and compliance program which monitors customer account activity and fees/commissions on a periodic basis.

Conversation Starter. Ask your financial professional—
•  Help me understand how these fees and costs might affect my investments. If I give you $10,000 to invest, how much will go to fees and costs, and how much will be invested for me?

What are your legal obligations to me when providing recommendations? How else does your firm make money and what conflicts of interest do you have?
When we provide you with a recommendation, we have to act in your best interest and not put our interest ahead of yours. At the same time, the way we make money creates some conflicts with your interests. You should understand and ask us about these conflicts because they affect the investment advice we provide you. Here are some examples to help you understand what this means:
•  Third-party payments may be based on sales of investment products thus incentivizing us to recommend you buy and sell investments. Alternatively, these payments may be a percentage of invested assets, thus incentivizing us to recommend you buy and hold investments.
•  Revenue sharing, such as when we or our affiliate receives selling group compensation.
•  Trail Compensation is ongoing compensation from product sponsors typically paid from the assets of an investment product based on an annual percentage of invested assets and varies by product. We therefore have an incentive to recommend products that pay higher “trails.”

Conversation Starter. Ask your financial professional—
•  How might your conflicts of interest affect me, and how will you address them?

How do your financial professionals make money?
GVC’s Financial Professionals receive cash compensation in the matter of commissions from transactional business and advisory fees based on the assets they manage. Our Representatives could also get an increased payout based on higher production. This represents a conflict of interest since the more commissions they generate the more they earn. Our representatives do not receive varying compensation based on the type of products they sell although certain products pay ongoing compensation (trailers); therefore, financial professionals are therefore incentivized to recommend products that have higher fees and/or ongoing payments.

For additional information, please request GVC’s Regulation Best Interest Disclosures.

Do you or your financial professionals have legal or disciplinary history?
Yes, this information is available at, a free and simple research tool to research GVC and our financial professionals. You’ll find additional information about our financial professionals at

Conversation Starter. Ask your financial professional—
•  As a financial professional, do you have any disciplinary history? For what type of 
•  Who is my primary contact person? Is he or she a representative of an investment adviser or a broker- dealer? Who can I talk to if I have concerns about how this person is treating me?

Additional Information:
For additional information about our services you may direct your inquiries by e-mail to or by phone at 407-878-1215.